• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Can not always login my webmail.

V

voltaq

Guest
Hi,
Sometimes I can not login my webmail.
I got the error that my username or password where not correct. But I am 100% sure that they are correct.
To be able to login I do the following:
- SSH to my server as root.
- Edit /etc/php.ini
- comment the : zend_extension = /usr/lib/ioncube/Ioncube_loader_lin_4.3.so

- Save /etc/php.ini
- Login my Plesk as admin
- Restart my Apache
Then I can login my webmail. When this problem repeats I do the same things again but this time I uncomment the zend_extension = /usr/lib/ioncube/Ioncube_loader_lin_4.3.so

I've also tried to login as <user>@<domain> and as only <user>
I am using Plesk 7.5.2 for Linux and had updated everything.

Somebody familiar with this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Renato
 
Back
Top