• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can not deploy web-content of domain

S

schorse

Hello together,
I have the following problem with 'FC4 and Plesk 8.1.1'.
Three of four customer-accounts I could successfully restored. With the 2. customer I receive the following error, it fails.

The Domains and E-Mail addresses are correctly put on all. Contents of the homepage are missing however completely.
Did someone have this error and could it already fixes?

Thnx for help

Schorse - Georg

Error output on Plesk backup panel:

Can not deploy web-content of domain DOMAIN.TLD

Unable to execute the following command:
Unpack MIME part.
The probable reason is: Runtime error during 'untar': (2, '', '/bin/tar: This does not look like a tar archive\n/bin/tar: Skipping to next header\n/bin/tar: Archive contains obsolescent base-64 headers\n/bin/tar: Error exit delayed from previous errors\n')

Can not deploy ssl-content of domain DOMAIN

Unpack MIME part.
The probable reason is: Runtime error during 'untar': Premature EOF without final boundary

Can not deploy cgi-content of domain DOMAIN

Unpack MIME part.
The probable reason is: Runtime error during 'untar': MIME-part with Content-Id 'DOMAIN.cgi-bin' is not found

Can not deploy webstat content of domain DOMAIN

Unpack MIME part.
The probable reason is: Runtime error during 'untar': MIME-part with Content-Id 'DOMAIN.webstat' is not found

Can not deploy webstat content of domain DOMAIN

Unpack MIME part.
The probable reason is: Runtime error during 'untar': MIME-part with Content-Id 'DOMAIN.webstat-ssl' is not found

Can not deploy ftpstat content of domain DOMAIN

Unpack MIME part.
The probable reason is: Runtime error during 'untar': MIME-part with Content-Id 'DOMAIN.ftpstat' is not found

Can not deploy error documents for domain DOMAIN

Unpack MIME part.
The probable reason is: Runtime error during 'untar': MIME-part with Content-Id 'DOMAIN.error-docs' is not found

Can not deploy user private data on domain DOMAIN

Unpack MIME part.
The probable reason is: Runtime error during 'untar': MIME-part with Content-Id 'DOMAIN.private' is not found

Can not deploy log files on domain DOMAIN

Unpack MIME part.
The probable reason is: Runtime error during 'untar': MIME-part with Content-Id 'DOMAIN.logs' is not found

Can not deploy ftpstat content of domain DOMAIN

Unpack MIME part.
The probable reason is: Runtime error during 'untar': MIME-part with Content-Id 'DOMAIN.anon-ftpstat' is not found

Unpack MIME part.
The probable reason is: Runtime error during 'untar': MIME-part with Content-Id '-RqU0RZ.10' is not found

Can not deploy site application gallery-2.0-52 on domain DOMAIN

Unpack MIME part.
The probable reason is: Runtime error during 'untar': MIME-part with Content-Id '-RqU0RZ.10' is not found

Hi,
Did you find any fix for the proble. I'm also getting the same error.

Thanks,
Aneesh

Hi anspuli,

sorry no. I´m looking/waiting for one solution. I hope that the plesk support post here a solution.

Now i have install suse9.3 + Plesk 8.1.1 (it was the system whitch make the backupdata) but the same problem.

BR - Schorse

Hi all,

who nows a solution for this Problem? I cant,t fix this error and what´s about of a solution from the swsoft support?

br - Schorse

I have the same problem, using SuSE 10.1 and Plesk 8.1

Restore process return this error

Can not deploy web-content of domain soft.com

Unpack MIME part.
The probable reason is: Runtime error during 'untar': MIME-part with Content-Id 'soft.com.httpdocs' is not found

Runtime error during 'untar': MIME-part with Content-Id

It looks like an Old Problem; I have been looking for several pages and can not find a solution at all.

Making new backups it will not appear only when I try to restore some of the older domains I backed up; it seems it will be lost.

Thanks in advance for any help

Galapagos

Unpack MIME part.
The probable reason is: Runtime error during 'untar': MIME-part with Content-Id 'domain.tld.httpsdocs' is not found

Can not deploy cgi-content of domain domain.tld

Unpack MIME part.
The probable reason is: Runtime error during 'untar': MIME-part with Content-Id 'domain.tld.cgi-bin' is not found

Can not deploy webstat content of domain domain.tld

Unpack MIME part.
The probable reason is: Runtime error during 'untar': MIME-part with Content-Id 'domain.tld.webstat' is not found

Can not deploy webstat content of domain domain.tld

Unpack MIME part.
The probable reason is: Runtime error during 'untar': MIME-part with Content-Id 'domain.tld.webstat-ssl' is not found

Can not deploy ftpstat content of domain domain.tld

Unpack MIME part.
The probable reason is: Runtime error during 'untar': MIME-part with Content-Id 'domain.tld.ftpstat' is not found

Hi, we have the same problem.
Is theere any solution at this time?

How did You fix the errors?

Seems you don't have free space on your temp or destination folder. Please check it and try re-migrate. (delete all temp. file and folders from /usr/local/psa/PMM/var/)

Back