• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Can not log in Horde webmail after fresh installed Plesk 11.5.30 on a Cloudlinux6.4

L@cko.

New Pleskian
Hi,

I have the same problem what descibed in this thread:
http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?292517-Cant-login-horde-webmail&highlight=horde

But I have some updated information:

The Horde webmail log in problem is after the authentication finished, the Horde webmail try to create a session in /var/lib/php/session folder, with horde_sysuser:horde_sysgroup. But this folder permission is root:root 770. The Horde can't write this session file there and that cause tha users can not log in their webmailbox....

I founded the Horde specific ini file, what declare this session file path: /etc/psa-webmail/horde/horde/php.ini
After them changed from /var/lib/php/session to /tmp, the Horde webmail log in working well....

The another solution is the /var/lib/php/session permission set to 777.

I think the first solution is better, but not permanent because:
; ATTENTION!
;
; DO NOT MODIFY THIS FILE BECAUSE IT WAS GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY,
; SO ALL YOUR CHANGES WILL BE LOST THE NEXT TIME THE FILE IS GENERATED.

Is it possible to fix this problem in the next MU?

Laci

Back