• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can not migrate

CahitE

Basic Pleskian
I have a server which i will upgrade and i want to migrate it to my new server.
My old server and new server both plesk 10.x installed. there are 54 clients and 90 site with 50Gb totally. But it could not migrate and just writing failed without any error.

I also try to download all backups but it could not succed from the download link on the panel because it always waiting an answer from plesk panel for long long hours. I try to download from sftp but it also could not succedd because some of sites' backup files are larger then 5 Gb so any of the os. is not accepting this much huge file.

I decide that this could be succedd to download other small peaces and setup this huge sites manually again but without the backup of huge sites plesk telling me this backup should not work because there is an error. I think it is talking about missing parts that i should not download to new machine

show me a way to migrate please.

Do you have trial or permanent license installed on destination server and enough free diskspace there at least?

I have installed a full lisence on both server
this are the hardware of servers :

Ex server has :
Q9550 CPU and 8 Gb ram with 2*500 Gb hdd and on the plesk installed disk there is 130Gb empty space all my sites are 34 gb
New Server :
X3440 Cpu 16 Gb ram brand new and empty 500 Gb hdd

Please check the added images. I have tryed every way. yesterday i push the download button but still it is spinning :D
I try to download from the backup folder not worked. Migration manager failed without any error
I need an immadiate solution !!!!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Untitled3.jpg
    Untitled3.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 14
Did you contact support team if you can't investigate migration logs by yourself?

I do not trust suppoty team i have opened a ticket 3 weeks ago for an emergency upgrade problem to plesk 10.x but they returned me yesterday , and they told "we have checked there is no problem " , I answered back that the problem is going on but without a hope :)

Tomorrow our own fiber line will be come to our Datacenter i am paying too much for this line. I could not trust them and need to find a way to transfer my sites.

Back