• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can not reactivate an abo which was automatically closed by system

PietroV

Basic Pleskian
Can not reactivate an subscription which was automatically suspended by system

Hi!

Following problem:
The system suspended an subscription automaticly, because the limits was reached.
So, i tried to activate it. But it only says "Error: Cannot activate the subscription, cause the subscription was suspended."

What i tried?
I tried:
Hosting Services -> subscriptions -> choose the subscription -> click on activate

Then i got the error message: "Error: Cannot activate the subscription, cause the subscription was suspended."

Any idea?!? How can I reactivate it?

Thanks!

Best wishes
Pietro

Last edited:
I solved the problem without reboot or restarts. If the domain suspended because the domain limits are reached, i got this solution.
But i don't recommend it to everyone, who have no detail knowledge of handling mysql database!
here my way (please read till end):

first thing to do, is to set new limits for the subscription, which are enough to run the subscription, e.g. more webspace or more traffic or allow overuse.

then:

Login Plesk Panel -> serveradmin -> tools -> database server -> local mysql server -> choose folder databases -> webadmin

then:

in mysql choose database "psa", then the table "domains".
edit the domain which is suspended.
set for:
Status = 0
overuse = false
webspace status = 0

In Plesk the domain will show as active, but if you go to domain (www.domain.com), then you will see, it isn't active.
So now you set in Plesk "suspend" for the subscription.
So, now it stand again, that the subscription is suspend.
And nowset "active" in Plesk for the subscription.
Now the domain work and all was shown correctly in plesk.

Thats all, now it works with all limits correctly.

Last edited:
As a workaround you can try to enable these suspended subscriptions via CLI:

/usr/local/psa/bin/domain --webspace-on <susbcription-name>

Back