• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Can Plesk change app pool parameters

PCS

New Pleskian
I have Plesk as part of my VPS contract, but I'm not really sure what it does - other than provide a user-friendly interface.
My app requires a single instance of the application and is in a dedicated app-pool. It is possible that Plesk overrides the "max worker processes=1" directive and somehow starts a second instance?

Hi PCS,

it would help very much, if you consider to provide at least the following informations:
  • YOUR current used Plesk version ( incl. #MU )
  • YOUR current used operating system
... as we are not able to guess such things.

If you desire help for Plesk Onyx on a Windows server for example, you could use:
Code:
plesk bin server_pref.exe -u -max-worker-processes 5

... which is described at:

Hi PCS,

it would help very much, if you consider to provide at least the following informations:
  • YOUR current used Plesk version ( incl. #MU )
  • YOUR current used operating system
... as we are not able to guess such things.

If you desire help for Plesk Onyx on a Windows server for example, you could use:
Code:
plesk bin server_pref.exe -u -max-worker-processes 5

... which is described at:

That seems to be for the Plesk app pool - my app has a dedicated pool - my question was - is Plesk capable of starting another worker process on my application?

Back