• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can Plesk Parallels work with TCAdmin

ahughes3

New Pleskian
Hi all,

I'm new to the forums and new to server config. I'm just trying to set up a gaming server I've rented and I'm already stuck and only a day in! :(

I have setup the box with Plesk Ubuntu and Plesk Parallels control panel, which all seems to look and work fine. As it is going to be a gaming server, the defacto control panel for game setup seems to be TCAdmin.

When I install TCAdmin however, it uses the same port 8880 as Plesk Parallels. So my question:

Is it possible to use these two together, given that they are likely to do common things such as database setups etc? If so, how would one go about? :confused:

If, because they are both control panels running the entire system, the above is not possible. Does that mean, I would need to uninstall one or the other.................I guess so?

Thanks

Andy ;)

So, nobody has replied.

Is it because the question is stupid? Is it because it's been asked before (I searched but didn't find)? Or is it because no one knows?

Thanks
Andy

If, because they are both control panels running the entire system, the above is not possible. Does that mean, I would need to uninstall one or the other.................I guess so?
You are correct. We strongly do not recommend to install Plesk on the server where another serious third-party software already installed. Especially we do not recommend to use Plesk together with other panel software on the same server. Consequences are unpredictable.

Back