• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Can someone provide me with CloudFlare Extension ?

karam

Basic Pleskian
Hello there,
Alright, here's the case.. we bought the site security pack a while ago, which provided us with ModSecurity Advanced rules along with CloudFlare Pro.

And everything was going fine, and our main domains were provisioned and successfully connected with CloudFlare..
But we had an emergency rebuilt for our server.. and we started from scratch, however CloudFlare extension seems no longer available, which I understand that.

Also, the security pack strangely changed to provide immunify, and plesk email security pro,, which we don't actually want..

The actual funny problem is that the security pack is providing us with ModSecurity rules (which are supposed to be removed by the pack update ?) also our websites are stuck in the mid of the air, they are in CloudFlare telling us to manage them in our plesk server, but no CloudFlare extension.. and the security pack gives us ModSecurity Advanced rules only now,.. not what it should give us when we subscribed to it.

So, my request is, can someone extract the CloudFlare extension from his install ? so we can manually install the extension to have everything back to normal.

Thank you

Back