• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can"t delete sub-domain

P

Pharaoh

I cant seem to delete one of our sub doamins.
i keep getting told that ithe domain does not exist. but if i try to create the same subdomain it tells me that it allready exisits.

So which is it? does it or does it not exist???

i read a post about logging into the psa database to remove certain tables from the DB but where is the PSA DB and how do i log into it??

( sorry, i'm still new to this ) :(

Try cd: \plesk\mysql\bin from command prompt, then mysql -uadmin -p<Plesk.admin.password> -P8306 psa. After that you can use common SQL commands.

PSA database is located in \SWsoft\Plesk\MySQL\Data\psa.
If you don`t know, how to deal with MySQL - then don`t touch the database. Or make a full backup.

Originally posted by Antony
Try cd: \plesk\mysql\bin from command prompt, then mysql -uadmin -p<Plesk.admin.password> -P8306 psa. After that you can use common SQL commands.

PSA database is located in \SWsoft\Plesk\MySQL\Data\psa.
If you don`t know, how to deal with MySQL - then don`t touch the database. Or make a full backup.

Ok i tried that but i cant do anything with those prompts that you game.
when i try i get ...\plesk\mysql\bin is an unrecognised command or the directory can not be found....

any other ideas??

Back