• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Can 't send email from website forms to same domains email account, with office 365

Stergios G

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
AlmaLinux 8.8
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hi,
on a website we have some contact forms. When the contact form is filled out, a copy is emailed to the website owner.
The owner's e-mail, like all the e-mails of the specific customer, is in office 365.

The problem is that not receiving this email from website contact form. i tried and others emails accounts (from the same domain, all o365) and no one receives emails from those forms. When I test with other recipients (not with same domain), it works fine, even my own email, which is o365 but with another domain, works.

For testing, we created the owner's email in plesk and it receives the emails from the forms normally.

I suspect something is wrong with email routing. however MX records routing to office365 (domain-com.mail.protection.outlook.com)

The website build with joomla cms and use php mailer for sending emails. I tried and smtp mailer with no effects.

Any idea???

Back