• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Cannot access control panel - Too many domains

K

krie1080

When I log into the Plesk control panel, I get this message:

One of the following items has exceeded the limit defined by your license key: clients, domains, mail names or web users hosted on your server.
Please contact SWsoft, Inc. sales department in order to purchase a key that will allow you to host the desired number of clients, domains, etc. Please contact SWsoft, Inc. technical support if you feel you have received this message by mistake.
The licensed limit for clients/domains/mail names/web users/language packs: 1/1/1/1/0.
The number of clients/domains/mail names/web users/language packs currently hosted: 1/2/0/1/0.

Then all I can see is info about license keys. Can someone tell me where exactly Plesk is looking to determine the server has too many domains?

Plesk have licese on number of domain and you might have exceeded the domain limit, please contact the person from whom you have licensed plesk.

Back