• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Cannot access MSSQL Webadmin :: 405 - HTTP verb used to access this page is not allow

knfbny

New Pleskian
PRODUCT, VERSION, VERSION OF MICROUPDATE, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE

OS Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1
Panel version 11.5.30 Update #39, last updated at April 3, 2014 03:52 AM

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION

One of our website hosting customers uses MSSQL to host a database.
Their developer wants access to make changes to the database. The link in Plesk for MSSQL webadmin (http://mssql.<domain name>/mssql/app/connect.aspx) does not work.

Initially this was due to the website in IIS being stopped. Started website but now receive error

405 - HTTP verb used to access this page is not allowed.

The page you are looking for cannot be displayed because an invalid method (HTTP verb) was used to attempt access.

I have looked in parallels forums and 1 suggested solution was to run command "defpackagemng --fix --type=sqladminmssql" But the "--fix" switch is not supported.

Could you please advise a solution to the error if possible?

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Our policy is no RDP access to server for customers. MSSQL Web admin would be ideal.

Try to run

cd %plesk_bin%
sqladminmng.exe --reconfigure-all

Hi Igor

thank you for your response

I have tried your request

I ran the command. It executed (no informational messages though).

I am still getting the 405 http error when accessing the mssql web admin page. Should i be restarting any services?

Try to fix permissions with Plesk reconfigurator. Contact Support Team if it not help.

Back