• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Cannot access plesk control panel

Jordicb

New Pleskian
Hi,

I'm a bit new to plesk and I feel like I have a pretty big issue. My client's server's PHP memory limit is very low and now we can't access the plesk control panel as it gives us the "HTTP error 500". I was just recently given access to the account so I have not been able to connect to the server via RDP or SSH. I would really appreciate some help!

Thanks!

What are OS and Plesk versions on your server?
What exact error message do you have?
Have you tried to search and apply solutions from KB articles ?

I have, and I am unable to fix the issue. All the proposed solutions involve accessing the server via RDP and I am not able to do that with my MacBook. We have the obsidian server version. Is there another way to access the PHP files and increase the memory limit?

I am certain that this is the problem because, before the issue, I was trying to migrate a new database into the server and I was getting an error saying that it could be because of the memory limit so I changed the memory limit to the default (decreasing it) and then the error appeared.

Screenshot 2022-04-29 at 10.06.33.png

If you are talking about RDP, I assume you have Plesk for Windows, right?
You did not answer my previous question about OS, but in the case of Plesk for Linux, you have to use the ssh protocol for connection to your server.
Anyway, if you do have not access to your system, you can do nothing to fix the issue.
In this case, I suggest you contact your service provider support to fix the access issue first.

Back