• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Cannot Add Pages!!!

D

dryan

PLEASE help me! I'm trying to build my site using InstantSite (is this the same as SiteBuilder?) which I bought with my domain from 123-reg. I have upgraded and should be able to have 10 pages - I cannot add any at all! The icon in my browser tab spins when I try to do this, but it just goes on forever. I've been trying this for 3 DAYS now and thought it might just take a long time for this particular step but I left the PC on all night and it still won't add pages. I'm able to add content and do other steps, just not this. Your advice is eagerly awaited - many thanks. :confused:

Yes I have tried to contact them since last Thursday. They STILL have not got back to me. Is the problem definitely with them?

There are too little information to reveal a problem. But there are definitely SiteBuilder installations, that work just fine.

Back