• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Cannot assign multiple databases to single user

LionGate

New Pleskian
I am following the instructions on this page: http://kb.parallels.com/en/115783 for assigning access to multiple databases to a single user. When I enter the first query, however (GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `newdb`.* TO 'olduser'@'%';) I am receiving the following error:

#1044 - Access denied for user 'openemm2'@'%' to database 'openemm_cms'

I am logged into the database phpmyadmin using the link in the control panel. Please advise what I've got to do to assign multiple databases to a single user.

Server is running Centos6 with Plesk 11.

Please avoid double posting. You already posted in this regard, maintain a single thread per incidence.

Back