• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue Cannot change PHP-Version to 8.0.19

ice520

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 9.13
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.44
Hello,

i want to change my PHP-Version from (7.4.29) to the Version 8.0.19. But when i submit the change i got the following error-Message in Plesk:

Bildschirmfoto 2022-06-02 um 09.37.51.png

I run the systemctl status plesk-php80-fpm.service - Command and it tells me following-Infomation:
Bildschirmfoto 2022-06-02 um 09.39.14.png

Please can you tell how i can fix this problem? I need to change to PHP Version 8.0.19. I couldn't find any solution here in the forum.
Thank in advance.

ERROR: No pool defined. at least one pool section must be specified in config file
This is expected behaviour: If a PHP-FPM handler is not in use by any of the domains, it will not start.
When a domain will be switched to this PHP-FPM handler, its PHP-FPM service will start automatically.

But you could try to reinstall the affected PHP handler by following steps from this article: How to install additional PHP versions provided by Plesk

i reinstalled the PHP Version how in the tutorial descriped. But it doesn't help. I got the same Error. When i change the PHP-version of an another domain than it works for the other domain. But only the one domain gets the error. What is the problem? What can i do now?

Try to repair this domain with

# plesk repair web domain.com
# plesk repair fs domain.com

Back