• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Cannot connect to FTP - 220 ProFTPD Server (ProFTPD)

Actually it looks like traffic of the network passes through a Juniper SRX device or WatchGuard is used. Can you confirm that?
In this case, the Juniper SRX device needs to be configured in order to allow FTPS explicit mode by performing the steps provided in the following Juniper's article:

How to let FTPS pass though a SRX device

Or contact WatchGuard support.

Actually it looks like traffic of the network passes through a Juniper SRX device or WatchGuard is used. Can you confirm that?
In this case, the Juniper SRX device needs to be configured in order to allow FTPS explicit mode by performing the steps provided in the following Juniper's article:

How to let FTPS pass though a SRX device

Or contact WatchGuard support.
Hi, I'm not sure about the solution because I am not familiar and I am more on front-end thing. I am using Mac does that affect the FTP?

Igor suggests that the problem isn't on your computer's end or on the Plesk's end, but on the network in between the two.

I'd advise showing this thread to the person(s) that manage the network you're on.

Ahh I see, I configured my network recently maybe that's that cause. The network you mean is the internet that I am using right?

Thanks guys! This issue is resolved. I connect to my backup network and it is working good now. Thanks!

Back