• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Cannot connect to the server through Chrome

The 8th

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Plesk Obsidian Web Host Edition
Plesk version and microupdate number
Version 18.0.56
I have an issue since I had changed the DNS records from CloudFlare to Ionos, the issue is that Plesk is not working on Chrome but it's working on other browsers, I flashed DNS and restarted PC and waiting 24 hr but nothing changed. screenshot attached for the error on chrome.

1697090716223.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I can successfully open the page in my Chrome here. So it is quite likely that the issue exists with your individual Chrome installation. Chrome is able to block specific ports, maybe there is a configuration issue in that setting?

I can successfully open the page in my Chrome here. So it is quite likely that the issue exists with your individual Chrome installation. Chrome is able to block specific ports, maybe there is a configuration issue in that setting?
Shall I re-install chrome ?

Back