• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Cannot enable deb repository required for Docker engine

RGC

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04 x86_64
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.45.1
Cant install docker on plesk.
When installing on website or from cmd i have same error Cannot enable deb repository required for Docker engine
I try everything, but it doesnt help :(

Product version: Plesk Obsidian 18.0.45.1
OS version: Ubuntu 20.04 x86_64
Build date: 2022/07/20 04:00

sudo apt-get update

Hit:1 Index of /ubuntu focal InRelease
Hit:2 Index of /ubuntu focal InRelease
Hit:3 Index of /pool/PSA_18.0.45_9282 focal InRelease
Hit:4 Index of /ubuntu focal-updates InRelease
Hit:5 InfluxDB Repository focal InRelease
Hit:6 Index of /SITEBUILDER_18.0.29 all InRelease
Hit:7 Index of /ubuntu focal-security InRelease
Get:8 Index of linux/ubuntu/ focal InRelease [57.7 kB]
Hit:9 Index of /PMM_0.1.11 focal InRelease
Hit:10 Index of /ubuntu focal-backports InRelease
Hit:11 Index of /ubuntu/20.04/prod/ focal InRelease
Hit:12 Index of /pool/PHP_7.1.33_98 focal InRelease
Hit:13 Index of /pool/PHP_7.2.34_151 focal InRelease
Hit:14 Index of /pool/PHP_7.3.33_248 focal InRelease
Get:15 Index of /PHP74_17 focal InRelease [6,129 B]
Hit:16 Index of /PHP80_17 focal InRelease
Hit:17 Index of /PHP81_17 focal InRelease
Hit:18 Index of /kernelcare-debian/8/ stable InRelease
Fetched 63.8 kB in 1s (55.7 kB/s)
Reading package lists... Done
N: Ignoring file 'plesk.list.ai_back' in directory '/etc/apt/sources.list.d/' as it has an invalid filename extension
W: Target Packages (all/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1
W: Target Packages (all/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1
W: Target Translations (all/i18n/Translation-en_US) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1
W: Target Translations (all/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1
W: Target CNF (all/cnf/Commands-amd64) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1
W: Target CNF (all/cnf/Commands-all) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1
W: Target Packages (all/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1
W: Target Packages (all/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1
W: Target Translations (all/i18n/Translation-en_US) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1
W: Target Translations (all/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1
W: Target CNF (all/cnf/Commands-amd64) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1
W: Target CNF (all/cnf/Commands-all) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1

Back