• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Cannot get Web Presence Builder to work with Plesk 12

josie333

Basic Pleskian
Plesk version 12.0.18 Update #13
Tools & Settings > Server Management > Server Components - - PPSitebuilder 12.0.5-14043013

Web Presence Builder is listed in Service Plans, with 1 subscription (test domain)
Subscriptions shows the domain with Web Presence Builder in its Summary

When I open the domain in Control Panel I cannot see anyway of using Web Presence Builder

Please advise as I need to use web presence builder urgently.

Thank you

Check "Sites published with Presence Builder" option in License Manager. Make sure that subscription is synchronized and resource "Sites published with Presence Builder" is not exceeded. Check that you have "Launch Presence Builder" button on "Websites & Domains" page.

Check "Sites published with Presence Builder" option in License Manager. Make sure that subscription is synchronized and resource "Sites published with Presence Builder" is not exceeded. Check that you have "Launch Presence Builder" button on "Websites & Domains" page.

Sites published with Presence Builder 0

Subscription shows domain has Web Presence Builder as an Add-on and has been synced.
Web Presence Builder in the domain has many configurable options.

There is no "Launch Presence Builder" button on "Websites & Domains" page

Is web presence builder something I need to buy extra licenses for? There are several places in the main Plesk admin area where Presence Builder is labelled this way..
Web Presence Builder (add-on)

Contact your sales representative regarding new license if you have "Sites published with Presence Builder 0" in License Manager.

Back