• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Cannot install a Java application

N

nnoorrbbeerrtto

Hi.

I've been trying to install a java application but I always get a "Actual status of the application does not correspond to the status retrieved from the database" message, and my application does not run, any idea?

Hi,

In case if you use Plesk for Unix, make sure first that Tomcat service is running:
# ps -ax | grep java

If it is not so, refer to KB http://kb.swsoft.com/article_57_1570_en.html
to get it running.

Then you have to check that following ports are opened on the server:

Hope. it will be helpful for you.

Install JRE 1.6 on your server and it will solve the problem. I was having the same issue earlier.

none of this helped me, all I can find on line is that the customer may not have installed a proper war bundle - is there anything else that can be looked at?

Back