• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Cannot login to the Control Panel after upgrading to 10.2 (and adding CBM)

K

Kenneth E.

I chose to add the "free" CBM after upgrading to 10.2, but now I cannot login with the Administrator account anymore.
I've tried both the Control Panel and CBM login pages, but I get an "authentication failed" on both when using the Administrator account.

Any ideas?

OK, the util shows me the password that I used.

I used to login with Administrator, but this is not working anymore. However, I can login with Admin and the password.
Whats the difference between Administrator and Admin, besides from beeing to different windows accounts. Is it not possible to login with the Administrator account anymore?

"admin" is default Plesk administrator's account and you should use it. "Administrator" is Windows administrator's account. Not sure that you can use it for login to Plesk.

Kenneth, login with "Administrator" login for Windows and "root" login for Unix is available for the first login only (until to you configure own login/password for Panel access). It is not guaranteed it will work afterwards. We are working on making it clear in the configuration UI.

Regards

Back