• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Cannot Prepare Placeholders

D

david_3rdday

I have an issue when I publish a site. It gets to about 90% and then I get the following error. The template that I get this error on is a custom template that I created.

Internal SiteBuilder error.
File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/SB/Site/Compiler/Modules.php; Line: 827

I am not sure how to fix it. Any ideas? I am running sitebuilder 4.2 on Fedora Core 7.

It is hard to say exactly what can be the reason for this but we can try to figure this out. Please give me answers for the following questions:
1 Do you have any pages on this site which are hidden from navigation?
2. Could you provide structure of the site here, so I could check it on my test server?
3. When did this error appeared? Probably you remember some specific actions after which it took place?

This information should help me clarify this situation and probably generate a solution for you.
4. Did you see any errors in Logs administrator section?

Solved

well I finally got this issued fixed. Support gave me an updated sdk, and that seemed to fix it. It was an update to the 4.2 sdk. thank you for looking into this issue.

Back