• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Cannot remove Let's Encrypt SSL certificate

HairLoss

New Pleskian
The Let's Encrypt certificate I want to remove is showing a 1 under 'Used' despite the fact it has not been selected for use. Any attempt to delete it results in the error 'One or more certificates are used by websites.'.

I have tried variations on the standard cure of selecting another certificate, turning off SSL support and then trying to delete it, but whatever I try results in the same message.

I have poked around in the Plesk DB where I can see in the certificates, domains and Repository tables that the certificate is linked to the domain, and the hosting table has no certificate id for the domain. So I guess the database is happy that the certificate is unused. But something is insisting it is!

Can anyone suggest a cure?

Thanks

mysql> SELECT id, cert_rep_id, name FROM domains;
| id | cert_rep_id | name |
+----+-------------+------------------------+
| 1 | 3 | mydomain.online |

mysql> SELECT id, name FROM certificates ;
+----+------------------------------+
| id | name |
+----+------------------------------+
| 4 | Lets Encrypt mydomain.online |

mysql> SELECT c.id AS cert_id, c.name, r.rep_id, d.cert_rep_id, d.name AS domain FROM certificates c LEFT JOIN Repository r ON (c.id = r.component_id) LEFT JOIN domains d ON (r.rep_id = d.cert_rep_id) WHERE r.rep_id NOT IN (SELECT val FROM misc WHERE param = 'cert_rep_id') OR r.rep_id is null;
+---------+------------------------------+--------+-------------+-----------------+
| cert_id | name | rep_id | cert_rep_id | domain |
+---------+------------------------------+--------+-------------+-----------------+
| 4 | Lets Encrypt mydomain.online | 3 | 3 | mydomain.online |

mysql> SELECT dom_id, certificate_id FROM hosting;
+--------+----------------+
| dom_id | certificate_id |
+--------+----------------+
| 1 | 0 |

Deselect it from mail settings in the main domain . Subscription > choose your main server domain > Email > email settings

Back