1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Cannot start migration

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by fclements, Dec 28, 2006.

1. fclements

fclements Guest

I'm trying to redo a migration on a system. It was previously migrated from 7.5 -> 8.0 and left sitting a for a while.

Now the time has come to resync the data between the systems. I didn't see and update option in the pmm screen so I figured I would dump all data using PleskX.pl on the source machine.

I've followed a doc on the swsoft site for migrating. But when I get to the point of accessing the migration manager on the destination server there is only a refresh button. There are no options to start a new migration.

How can reset this screen to give me the option to redo the migration. Even if I have to get rid of all the "old" data on the destination server.

Thanks for any tips!

2. blank_page

blank_page Regular Pleskian

53%
    Hello,

First of all you cannot rsync the data.
    You have to delete the clients and/or the domains and redo it from scratch.

It seems that a migration is still in progress , so if you cancel you may get your screen back.
    If this does not work , then it can be investigated further from a konsole.