• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Cannot train SpamAssassin issue?

Just replace file /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Mail/SpamAssassin/CmdManageSA3.pm with attached.

Thanks IgorG :)

Now, i got another "problem". When i go to Training the page loads realy slow (2-5 minutes). After it finish loading, i see +4000 email. Is there any way to limit emails loaded into spamassassin for training?

The fourth week (12 - 19 Jul 2003) was very successful: 94 e-mails got to my 'good' mailbox (actually some more, because I have deleted several ones) and 370 spam mails were correctly filtered out in the spam folder. It seems, as if the observed rule of more than 300 spam-mails per week seems to be continuing...
One mail was filtered as spam, which should not have happened; I included the appropriate e-mail address into the user_prefs File as whitelist_from . Given the low hit-rate of 2.0, only five spam mails found their way to my mail-box. One was in German and four used my own address as sender! So I deleted my own address in the file user_prefs from the list with whitelist_from entries.
Of course I saved the new and wrongly received spams into my mailbox in a special folder and 'trained' spamassassin about these new spam-mails:
sa-learn --spam --mbox ~/mail/newspam
Now let's see, what the following week will bring to me...

Seo support

Back