• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Cannot Validate or Verify Links

chrisst1

New Pleskian
Hi
We have several sites hosted on our own windows 2003 r2 server. I find that I can validate hyperlinks to external websites and pages (not on our server) but links to full websites urls, htm or html on our server always result in broken links being reported. However addresses ending in .php, .gif, .jpg. xml etc will validate.

Can anybody shed any light on this?

Since using plesk 8.2 for windows we have not been able to verify any hyperlinks to htm or html pages or websites held on our server. We were using frontpage and now expression web 2 with the same problem. Links to external sites on other servers works fine, xWeb uses HTTP HEAD requests to check if a URL is valid. Some servers do not handle HEAD requests properly.

Any help please

Chris

Last edited:
Somebody must have had this problem, this product has been riddled with things not working, I have spent since last november problem solving. Run straight out of the box you must be joking, name server crashes, mysql crashes, php crashes, error messages all over the place, Ive spent five times what the product cost on expert help to fix things. Come on plesk support you,ve had my money now start earning it!

Back