• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Cant Acces Control Panel

S

SimonD

Hi All,

Something weird has happend to my plesk control panel, When I try and login I get the top bar etc then a button on the left hand side saying continue when I click it it does nothing, Then the request for the login page etc comes up timed out.

Tested on IE/Firefox and get the same thing

Any help appreciated

Simon

Hello, Simon

It looks like you are running Parallels Plesk Panel (PP) in a virtual environment (container), and the issue is not in PP.
Please, check if it is possible to access the PP via port 8880:

http:ip_address:8880

Thank you

I have the same problem and I don't understand how to fix it...
I have set the password and name server in the PP and now is impossible to access contro panel....
is a dns problem?
the page login.php3 how to work?

I had the same problem after installing plesk billing...

just disable SSO :

usr/local/psa/bin/sso -d

using SSL console access.

Fred

control panel CONTINUE button fix

Fred - that did the trick. A soon as I read it - I remembered a ref in the release notes to the control panel not being accessible when Plesk Billing was installed & sso "quit working". It didn't mention the "continue" button which mysteriously appeared, so thanks tying the two together.

W.

Can't access control, Continue button. SSO

This "continue" was caused by SSO. However disabling it is not what I wanted to do long term. & I couldn't seem to get Plesk Billing running at all with SSO disabled. found more useful insight here:

http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=85796&highlight=SSO

firewall was blocking the redirect through 11444. I noted in reply there that I found the firewall rule had to stay in place. I am awaiting opinions on the soundness of that notion. At least I was able to confirm basic function of Billing, SSO & Global Accounts. A leap forward.

Back