• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can't acces to ples pannel

JFamill

New Pleskian
Hello!
From last update on saturday 15 i can't acces to my plesk pannel. First of all when I try to acces it shows; 500 internal error. My host provider (1&1) suggested to me that restaring my server will repair this. We restarted and now, just show that can't loadconnection or something like this... But if I try to acces via SSH it's avaliable.
Checking some things i got this:

[root@s16042021 ~]# /etc/init.d/mysqld status
mysqld is stopped
[root@s16042021 ~]# /etc/init.d/mysqld start
touch: cannot touch `/var/log/mysqld.log': Read-only file system
chown: changing ownership of `/var/log/mysqld.log': Read-only file system
chmod: changing permissions of `/var/log/mysqld.log': Read-only file system
chown: changing ownership of `/var/lib/mysql': Read-only file system
chmod: changing permissions of `/var/lib/mysql': Read-only file system
MySQL Daemon failed to start.
Starting mysqld: [FAILED]
[root@s16042021 ~]#

If someona can help me with this or writting here how to acces to data forlder to make a backup of my data annd reinstall al plesk.

Is it Virtuozzo VPS? Looks like corrupted virtual filesystem. Should be fixed from Virtuozzo side.

No, it's dedicated host. From 1&1 they suggested that i have to restore all.... And the bad notice it's that just on friday I upload web and my customer worked so hard on friday and saturday to get some stuffon the web... I just want to get backup of files and DB to restore system. Any suggestion?

touch: cannot touch `/var/log/mysqld.log': Read-only file system

File cannot be created on /var partition. Looks like /var partition mounted as read-only or corrupted. Check it.

Yes, i changed permission to chmod 775 var, is it correct? When i say it failed to load it afeter change permission x)

Finally can someone write me where i can find the directories to make a backup of my sites and databases?
Thanks

Back