• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved Can't access the My Extensions page

Denis Gomes Franco

Regular Pleskian
Something happened that now I cannot access the My Extensions page in one of my servers. The extensions catalog shows up just fine but the My Extensions page is blank after briefly showing the spinner:

upload_2019-11-19_15-59-38.png

This is one of my older servers that started with Onyx and was later upgraded to Obsidian. I can't confirm that this bug is due to this upgrade, but a more recent server does not exhibit this behavior.

Also please note the javascript errors in the browser's console. I already tried running plesk bin repair --installation but that didn't do the trick. Any other ideas?

What sort of related errors do you have in /var/log/plesk/panel.log ?
Have you tried to fix it with

# plesk repair installation

?

Same problem here, seems to be the happen since 18.0.21

There is nothing logged in /var/log/plesk/panel.log regarding this

What is the result of # plesk repair installation ?
And related details in

/var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log
/var/log/sw-cp-server/sw-engine.log

?

Great to hear that the Plesk team is quite responsive! Today I went on to some routine maintenance duties and noticed that another server started exhibiting the same error, and when I came back to this thread I used the hotfix linked by @IgorG and now it is working just fine. So I'll mark the thread as solved.

This is the link you where looking for:

You could try to install the latest Catalog version using the command:
Code:
# plesk bin extension --install catalog

This is what worked for me:

# plesk bin extension --install catalog
# rm -rf /usr/local/psa/var/cache/https*
# plesk db "delete from PersistentCache where events like '%catalog%'"
# service sw-engine restart

Thanks!

Hmm, I just noticed the same issue on one of our servers.

This solved it:
Code:
# rm -rf /usr/local/psa/var/cache/https*

Back