• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Can't connect to Plesk servers

OliverFunke

New Pleskian
Hi,

Yesterday, when I was going to activate a new license key on my Plesk server I faced this error:

"Licensing Server Unreachable: Unable to connect with licensing server.
Please make sure that your network allows communication to ka.plesk.com:5224.
For more details check system help pages."

After a quick Google, I found some Plesk help article. However, the guide there didn't work at all.
I have disabled Firewalld and tried, no luck.
Added iptables according to this article Cannot install Plesk license key, WordPress plugin or a Plesk extension: cURL cannot communicate with license server, no luck.
Checked name servers, (using google 8.8.8.8 and Cloudflare 1.1.1.1), restarted network manager. Still no luck.

I can ping literally all websites and servers except Plesk. Even Plesk.com doesn't respond to pings, and my server resolves the correct IP addresses.
Does anyone know what is going on with the server? I have also talked to the hosting provider and they are not blocking any outgoing connections.

Perhaps there are some peculiarities in your network infrastructure that do not allow access to the Plesk company servers. If none of the solutions from the KB article helps you, I advise you to contact the Plesk Support team for help.

Back