• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Can't create more than 3 emails accounts!

Ramy1200

New Pleskian
Hi,

I just moved to Plesk and moved my site and created the webmail, everything went well so far except I can't create more than 3 email accounts.

On windows I got this error "Error: Unable to update the mail account properties: This action exceeds the limits defined by your software license. If you received this message you may contact your provider or the manufacturer to clarify or extend the limits of this license."

On Linux
I used this command "plesk bin mail --create [email protected] -passwd DeVCb_Rd120$ -mbox_quota 50M"

I got this error message :
An error occured during mailname creation: Your key limits don't allow mailname creation: There are no resources of this type (mail accounts) available from your service provider. Requested: 1; available: 0."

Any idea how to solve this?

I can't see Subscriptions in the panel, I got "Web Admin Se Edition" license from vultr and they said to contact plesk support or forum.
Any other ideas?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-08-22 144302.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-08-22 144302.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 8
Your licence has very limited capabilities. See this page for details:

You need to upgrade your Plesk licence in order to be able to access more resources.

Well, I have one last question:

I can get a free trial license, so can I use it and add the email accounts then I roll back to Web Admin Se Edition? is downgrading a license allows me to keep the additional emails?

Back