• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

can't create subdomains

D

derbrot

Hi!
I have a problem concerning creating subdomains. If I create subdomains using the button in the domain menue Plesk creates a FTP user (or creates the folders in the subdomains folder of the domain) but if I try to visit the subdomain Plesk opens the "Plesk Default Page" and not the "Plesk Default Domain Page" or the file I uploaded via FTP.
This happens in both cases of domains (local hosted on the rootserver and domains hosted @ inwx.de) The standard subdomains like webmail.domain.de and ftp.domain.de work as they should work and the DNS entrys in the domain menue are the same for my subdomains as for the standard subdomains.

I hope someone knows a solution. And please answer in German if you are able to ;)

btw: Plesk version 8.0.1 but I had the same problem with plesk 7.5.4 and 8.0.0. I reinstalled the whole server already because of an other problem, but that hasn't fixed my domain problem as well.

derbrot

Back