• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

cant delete a client or his domain

1stonramp

i get the following error:

mailmng failed: MEAOPO.Mailbox.GetMailbox failed
MEAOPO.Mailbox.RemoveMailbox failed
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.DSMail.php:236 psaerror(string "mailmng failed: MEAOPO.Mailbox.GetMailbox failed
MEAOPO.Mailbox.RemoveMailbox failed")
1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.PhDomain.php:325 dsmail->delete()
2: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.BsDomain.php:277 phdomain::delete()
3: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.BsDomain.php:470 bsdomain->delete(integer "0")
4: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.Client.php3:192 mdeletedomains(array)
5: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.ClientsList.php3:362 client->remove()
6: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\clients\clients.php3:54 clientslist->remove(array)

any ideas?

Actually it's well known issue caused by corrupted ME config files. To fix this issue you should use mchk.exe utility from %plesk_bin% folder. It will rebuild ME configs according Plesk DB and then you will be able to delete issued domain.

ok i ran that and here is me new error.

C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin>mchk
MEAOPO.PostOffice.AddPostOffice failed for name wszradio.com [wszradio.com]

then when i try to delete the user and domain i get this again

mailmng failed: MEAOPO.Mailbox.GetMailbox failed
MEAOPO.Mailbox.RemoveMailbox failed
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.DSMail.php:236 psaerror(string "mailmng failed: MEAOPO.Mailbox.GetMailbox failed
MEAOPO.Mailbox.RemoveMailbox failed")
1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.PhDomain.php:325 dsmail->delete()
2: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.BsDomain.php:277 phdomain::delete()
3: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.BsDomain.php:470 bsdomain->delete(integer "0")
4: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.Client.php3:192 mdeletedomains(array)
5: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.ClientsList.php3:362 client->remove()
6: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\clients\clients.php3:54 clientslist->remove(array)

i went into mail enable and deleted their domain from the mail server and then ran the commant utility you told me to and its now working perfect.

it rebuilt the mail enablr domain as well. thanks.

Back