• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Unexpected Migration issue

jonium

Basic Pleskian
Hello,
around a week ago I started migrating the clients from an old server with Plesk 11.5 Windows to a new one with Plesk Onyx 17.8.11 Windows.
After understanding how to do (administrator built in etc...) the first circa 100 clients/vhost were regularly migrated. now I'm getting this strange error:

Failed to import backup dumps to target panel's repository
Cause: Failed to import backup XML: errcode must be '0' (no errors) or '116' (backup sign error).
Output of pmmcli utility:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<response>
<errcode>114</errcode>
<errmsg>Unable to import file as dump: Unable to convert dump to current format because it too old</errmsg>
</response>

That is a critical error, migration was stopped.
and
Failed to change SmarterMail passwords for subscription 'vivere.xxxxxx.it'
Migration tools tried to perform operation in 3 attempts: Failed to execute local command '"C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\admin\bin\php" -dauto_prepend_file="" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\admin\plib\cu\database-registrar.php" --get-credentials .\MSSQLSERVER2017:0 -type mssql': [Error 2] The system cannot find the file specified
but I don't use SmarterMail, it's not installed.
Any ideas?

Last edited:
How can I get help about this?
Please help me to solve it, I need to urgently migrate because the old server is having problems

Maybe there is some kind of database inconsistency (orphaned records about SmarterMail or something else). If command

# plesk repair db

doesn't help, I'd suggest you contact Plesk Support Team. They will check and fix this issue directly on your server.

I just did it:

warning - Checking the consistency of the Plesk database Inconsistency in the table 'dom_param' for the column dom_id: No rows in the table 'domains' with = 150
fixed - Removing unnecessary rows

I'll let you know if migrator works.

Thus the repair db get no results:

C:\Windows\system32>plesk db dump psa > C:\psa_dump.sql
C:\Windows\system32>plesk repair db
Checking the Plesk database using the native database server tools .. [OK]
Checking the structure of the Plesk database ........................ [OK]
Checking the consistency of the Plesk database ...................... [OK]
Error messages: 0; Warnings: 0; Errors resolved: 0

I found these errors in C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\PMM\sessions\2019-11-03-000024.840\psadump.log :

[2019-11-03 00:00:33.278|9260] Warning: 7a6838df-49d7-4dcf-a6e4-1667dcf67248 Cannot dump vhosts vdirs ( Error in execute ''websrvmng' --list-vhosts-vdirs "--vhost-names=C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\PrivateTemp\pmm-de-fwsmc-domains-466e11c67fdc473fb6ece20b91de24c7" "--output-file=C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\PrivateTemp\pmm-de-fwsmc-result-c3191213d2b0469ab036e7050ce217c3"': Filename: \\?\C:\Windows\system32\inetsrv\config\applicationHost.config
Line number: 15286
Error: Cannot add duplicate collection entry of type 'add' with unique key attribute 'name' set to 'PHP-php'
In module Exception type: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException at Microsoft.Web.Administration.Interop.IAppHostAdminManager.GetAdminSection(String bstrSectionName, String bstrPath)
at Microsoft.Web.Administration.Configuration.GetSectionInternal(ConfigurationSection section, String sectionPath, String locationPath)
at ServerManagerFactory.getSectionInternal(String sectionPath, Type sectionType, String location)
at ServerManagerFactory.getHandlerSection(String location)
at IISVirtualDir.get_accessRead(IISVirtualDir* ) at getVirtualDirInfo(****domain.it)(WebServerAdapter::getVirtualDirInfo line 2071) at enumVirtualDirs(****domain.it, )(WebServerAdapter::getVirtualDirs line 1996) at execute console command --list-vhosts-vdirs(vconsoleapp::start line 93) at execute "C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\admin\bin64\websrvmng" --list-vhosts-vdirs "--vhost-names=C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\PrivateTemp\pmm-de-fwsmc-domains-466e11c67fdc473fb6ece20b91de24c7" "--output-file=C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\PrivateTemp\pmm-de-fwsmc-result-c3191213d2b0469ab036e7050ce217c3"(vconsoleapp::run line 110) )
[2019-11-03 00:48:59.722|9260] Warning: 05138d92-514e-48a1-8090-6589a1275774 Unable to get list of virtual directories for backing up of '****domain.it'. The site may be absent in IIS. Try to repair the site by command 'repair --reconfigure-web-site -web-site-name ****domain.it' and repeat the operation. ( Error in execute ''C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\admin\bin64\websrvmng' --list-vdirs "--vhost-name=****domain.it"': Filename: \\?\C:\Windows\system32\inetsrv\config\applicationHost.config
Line number: 15286
Error: Cannot add duplicate collection entry of type 'add' with unique key attribute 'name' set to 'PHP-php'
In module Exception type: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException at Microsoft.Web.Administration.Interop.IAppHostAdminManager.GetAdminSection(String bstrSectionName, String bstrPath)
at Microsoft.Web.Administration.Configuration.GetSectionInternal(ConfigurationSection section, String sectionPath, String locationPath)
at ServerManagerFactory.getSectionInternal(String sectionPath, Type sectionType, String location)
at IISVirtualDir.get_accessRead(IISVirtualDir* ) at getVirtualDirInfo(****domain.it)(WebServerAdapter::getVirtualDirInfo line 2071) at enumVirtualDirs(****domain.it, )(WebServerAdapter::getVirtualDirs line 1996) at execute console command --list-vdirs(vconsoleapp::start line 93) at execute "C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\admin\bin64\websrvmng" --list-vdirs "--vhost-name=****domain.it"(vconsoleapp::run line 110) )
[2019-11-03 01:12:44.871|9260] Warning: cadf7394-bf32-4253-8cac-84c7e5c0b26a Unable to get list of virtual directories for backing up of '****domain2.com'. The site may be absent in IIS. Try to repair the site by command 'repair --reconfigure-web-site -web-site-name '****domain2.com' and repeat the operation. ( Error in execute ''C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\admin\bin64\websrvmng' --list-vdirs "--vhost-name='****domain2.com"': Filename: \\?\C:\Windows\system32\inetsrv\config\applicationHost.config
Line number: 21028
at IISVirtualDir.get_accessRead(IISVirtualDir* ) at getVirtualDirInfo('****domain2.com)(WebServerAdapter::getVirtualDirInfo line 2071) at enumVirtualDirs('****domain2.com, )(WebServerAdapter::getVirtualDirs line 1996) at execute console command --list-vdirs(vconsoleapp::start line 93) at execute "C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\admin\bin64\websrvmng" --list-vdirs "--vhost-name='****domain2.com"(vconsoleapp::run line 110) )

Where ****domain.it and '****domain2.com are 2 hostings that I migrated last month.

Hi Jonium, I was also using the migrator on a Windows Onyx server and got different errors. When I just tried to do the same migration on a freshly installed Plesk Obsidian server the migration did work.

Maybe it will also work in your situation?

I still have the problem, I prefer not to upgrade to Obsidian for now.
here is the migration registry:
upload_2019-11-22_16-5-37.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-11-22_16-3-0.png
    upload_2019-11-22_16-3-0.png
    44.4 KB · Views: 4
Back