• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can't delete domain

I

iandunn

When I try to delete a domain I get this error:

Error: Unable to remove domains: Problems occured while removing domains: Unable to remove hosting: Unable to delete virtual host: websrvmng failed: Unexpected error

I tried the steps in this thread but they didn't help

An error occured during domain removal: Unable to remove domains: Unable to remove ho

Error :
An error occured during domain removal: Unable to remove domains: Unable to remove hosting: Unable to delete virtual host
: websrvmng failed: Filename: \\?\C:\Windows\system32\inetsrv\config\applicationHost.config
Error: Cannot commit configuration changes because the file has changed on disk
In module
Exception type: System.IO.FileLoadException
at Microsoft.Web.Administration.Interop.AppHostWritableAdminManager.CommitChanges()
at Microsoft.Web.Administration.ConfigurationManager.CommitChanges()
at Microsoft.Web.Administration.ServerManager.CommitChanges()
at ServerManagerFactory.commit()
at IIS7ServerManager.commit(IIS7ServerManager* )
at remove(shahrezamelk.ir)(WebServerMap::remove line 81)
at deleteHosting(shahrezamelk.ir)(WebServerAdapter::deleteHosting line 417)
at deleteHosting(shahrezamelk.ir)(WebServerManager::deleteHosting line 2855)
at execute console command --remove-vhost(vconsoleapp::start line 129)
at execute "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\/admin/bin/websrvmng" --remove-vhost "--vhost-name=shahrezamelk.ir"
(vconsoleapp::run line 140)

OR This Error When Change Configuration or Status :

Table::select() failed: no such row in the table

Solution :

1. Open Database of Plesk , It may be one of the formats : ( MsAcess , MySQL or MsSQL )

Example path for Plesk by MsAccess format : C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\db\psa.MDB

2. Open Query page and use this command :

SELECT * FROM domains d LEFT JOIN dns_zone z ON d.dns_zone_id=z.id WHERE z.id IS NULL;

3. Then Run this command, do not forget to replace YourDomain.com with a real domain name and ADMIN-EMAIL with a correct email:

INSERT INTO dns_zone (name, displayName, email) VALUES ('YourDomain.com', 'YourDomain.com', 'ADMIN-EMAIL');

4. Know new zone ID:

SELECT id, name FROM dns_zone where name='YourDomain.com';

5. Enter correct ID , Don't forget to replace YourDomain.com and DNS-ZONE-ID with correct values:

UPDATE domains SET dns_zone_id='DNS-ZONE-ID' WHERE name='YourDomain.com';

Restart the Plesk and dependent services.

Go to Plesk => YourDomain.com => DNS settings => Restore Defaults => OK

Have a Good Time
Masoud Saeidi
www.EsfahanHost.com

Back