• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

can't disable domains on 7.5.5

A

amram

When I connect to plesk via admin account and try to disable a domain I get this:

I get this when disabling most of them not all!
Also when I connect to the server via RDP and connect to plesk locally from there I can Disable these domains!!

Please Help!

now there is a domain that gives this error even when I try to disable it locally form server.

It seems that you should configure my.ini file of admin's mysql with

innodb_lock_wait_timeout=200

parametr. You can configure different values (by default it is 50)
You should add it to [PleskSQLServer] field and restart Plesk's MySQL.

thank you for the hint Gris. I will do that and will share the results.
Also I noticed something, I have scheduled statistics.exe to run every hour and it takes about
10 to 15 minute for more than 500 doamins to complete.
every time I try to disable a domain during this period I get
the error and I keep getting this error even after the statistics.exe has finished it's work and
terminated.
But if I wait until after the termination of the next scheduled statistics.exe and try again the error
is gone and these domains get disabled!!!!!

humm.. its a good information amram

So, raise the time betwenn schedule os statistics ;)
I'll expect the results of the topic...

A good day for all

changed the innodb_lock_wait_timeout=200 as Gris said but I still get the same error. also rising the time between scheduled statistics.exe will increase the execution duration and increases the chance of getting the error.
so now each time I want to activate and deactivate a domain have to keep an eye on taskmanager for statistics.exe to avoid getting the error.
BTW has any one else got this error, or it's just me?

Back