• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Can't get my "remote" qmail queue to send/clear

M

Mateo1041

Hi all,

I've noticed about 16 valid emails that are stuck in the qmail remote queue (Mail Server Settings > Mail Queue). I've tried having these be re-sent via the SSH command line, but haven't been able to get anything to happen yet. Any advice on how to get these to finally send? The oldest is about a week old.

Some things I've tried:

/var/qmail/bin/qmail-qstat
killall -ALRM qmail-send
/var/qmail/bin/qmail-tcpok; killall -ALRM qmail-send
/etc/init.d/qmail restart
/etc/rc.d/init.d/psa stopall
/etc/rc.d/init.d/psa start

Any advice?

Thanks,
- Matt

FYI, I also tried this, but can't figure out how to do the psa-qmail part as I'm getting an error.

http://kb.parallels.com/252

[root@server /]# rpm -Uvh --force psa-qmail....
error: open of psa-qmail.... failed: No such file or directory

I've tried a few things in place of the "....", but to no avail.

Qmail mail queue not sending messages

When I send a message I get the error below from the Qmail logs:

deferral: Sorry,_I_wasn't_able_to_establish_an_SMTP_connection._(#4.4.1)

In addition I see this error,
/opt/psa/handlers/before-remote/recipient/[email protected]'
cp3 qmail: 1338194155.843359 delivery 2581: deferral: Connected_to_12.102.252.75_but_sender_was_rejected./Remote_host_said:_450_service_permits_2_unverifyable_sending_IPs_-_cp3.snowisp.co.za_is_not_196.x.x.10/ where x represents digits for our IP.

All the messages being sent are getting stuck in the queue.

How can I resolve this?

Last edited:
Back