• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

can't install M#28 on Plesk 9.5.4

olivl3i

New Pleskian
Hello,

My Plesk Panel 9.5.4 is on MU#25.

<product id="plesk" version="9.5.4">
<patch version="25" timestamp="" />

I want to install the MU#28.

i try with the command : /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller
but i could only choose install Plesk 11.0.9 !

I have the same problem when i try directly on Plesk.

Finaly i try : autoinstaller --select-product-id PLESK_9_5_4 --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --install-component base

but i have an error :
ERROR: Currently installed version of product with ID 'PLESK_9_5_4' is not available from download site anymore.
Please upgrade to the next available product version to receive software updates.

Someone can help me ?

Thank you !

You can download the installer version of the version you want and install with that autoinstaller.

Hello,

My Plesk Panel 9.5.4 is on MU#25.

<product id="plesk" version="9.5.4">
<patch version="25" timestamp="" />

I want to install the MU#28.

i try with the command : /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller
but i could only choose install Plesk 11.0.9 !

I have the same problem when i try directly on Plesk.

Finaly i try : autoinstaller --select-product-id PLESK_9_5_4 --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --install-component base

but i have an error :
ERROR: Currently installed version of product with ID 'PLESK_9_5_4' is not available from download site anymore.
Please upgrade to the next available product version to receive software updates.

Someone can help me ?

Thank you !

You can download the installer version of the version you want and install with that autoinstaller.

Thanks, but i don't want a new version of Plesk. I just want install the MU#28 !

But i agree, in the past when i want installing a Micro Update (MU#25 for ex.), i found it when i run the autoinstaller. But now it's impossible...

Try running it like this

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --install-component base

When i try this, i've got :

Doing restart of Parallels Installer...
File downloading products.inf3: 100% was finished.
File downloading plesk.inf3: 10%..20%..30%..40%..50%..60%..70%..80%..90%..100% was finished.
File downloading ppsmbe.inf3: 18%..28%..39%..49%..59%..70%..80%..90%..100% was finished.
File downloading sitebuilder.inf3: 10%..22%..35%..48%..61%..74%..87%..100% was finished.
File downloading sso.inf3: 10%..24%..37%..51%..64%..78%..100% was finished.
File downloading setemplates.inf3: 19%..44%..69%..100% was finished.
File downloading pp-sitebuilder.inf3: 12%..21%..31%..40%..54%..63%..72%..81%..90%..100% was finished.
File downloading billing.inf3: 12%..21%..30%..44%..53%..62%..71%..80%..93%..100% was finished.
File downloading mysql.inf3: 100% was finished.
File downloading apache.inf3: 100% was finished.
File downloading nginx.inf3: 30%..100% was finished.
Checking for installed packages...
rpmdb: Lock table is out of available locker entries
rpmdb: Unknown locker ID: 142e
error: db4 error(22) from db->close: Invalid argument
error: cannot open Packages index using db3 - Cannot allocate memory (12)
error: cannot open Packages database in /var/lib/rpm

ERROR: Currently installed version of product with ID 'plesk' is not available from download site anymore.

Looks like you have corrupted rpm base. Try to rebuild it with

rm -f /var/lib/rpm/__*
rpm --rebuilddb

Back