• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue Cant install plesk i trired 3 time

ttrapp

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Windows server 2019
Plesk version and microupdate number
this is error i am getting:

ERROR: The MD5 checksum of the C:\ProgramData\Plesk\Installer\cache\pool\release\PLESK-WIN_18.0.56_13177\dist-windows\plesk-backend.msi.tmp file does not match the value specified in the configuration file. Expected: d6c17110629f6d0c8865a39036e84460, actual: 6610a1a24b889337d314582c74fdbec9.

any help be well apprectiated.

Thanks

I took your advise and it worked plesk after two hours installed but this version has a bug you guys need to fix it, thanks

I am glad to hear you were able to complete the installation. According to the previous investigation performed the issue was caused by a corruption during the transmission, which could be caused by a network issue, firewall block, etc. Unfortunately, that doesn't really qualify as a Plesk bug.

Hi Sebahat I am full stack web developer and server admin, to me its does, before plesk installation went smooth until now.

Back