• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Cant install plesk,

M

mycool

Hi Guys,

I am attempting to install plesk on a win 2003 r2 server and cant. I get a fatal error near the end of install.

I have run the install with logging. Here is the error:

1: \SOFTWARE\MySQL AB\MySQL Connector/ODBC 3.51
1: \SOFTWARE\MySQL AB\MySQL Connector/ODBC 3.51 2: Version 3: 3.51.25
1: MySQL ODBC 3.51 Driver 2: {83B6877B-3220-4C5F-A1B5-84787E9798DD} 3: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ 4: Driver 5: myodbc3.dll 6: Setup 7: myodbc3S.dll
1: {C0EED196-57F3-46B7-AC3B-B2DD45B01A43}
1: ODBC
1: Help
1: ODBCUtils
1: MySQLConnector.ico
1: {C0EED196-57F3-46B7-AC3B-B2DD45B01A43}
Action 6:16:17: InstallServices. Installing new services...
Action 6:16:18: StartServices. Starting services...
StartServices: Service: Plesk Management Service
StartServices: Service: DrWebCom
Action 6:16:21: Action_ApplySecurity. Applying files and folders permissions...
Warning:Unable to lookup SID for name IIS_IUSRS: (1332) No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.
at Unable to load XML node(DiskSecurity::ConfigImporter::startElement line 373)
Warning:Unable to lookup SID for name IIS_IUSRS: (1332) No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.
Warning:Unable to lookup SID for name IME_SYSTEM: (1332) No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.
Warning:Unable to lookup SID for name IME_SYSTEM: (1332) No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.
SHGetSpecialFolderPath failed for index 43
DEBUG: Error 2888: Executing the Binary view failed
Internal Error 2888. Binary

Anybody got a solution?

No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.

^^ thats a nasty one, and usually involves some kind of AD or GPO issue. I ran into a problem like this once and believe it or not, disabling the Indexing service solved it for me - it seems that it was causing lookups to time out when attempting to do disk operations with AD based ACLs, but I dont know for sure.

Hi Thanks for the tip. I resolved this by doing a fresh install of windows and then running the installer again.

Back