1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Can't install the plesk billing: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare sha256() in ...

Discussion in 'Customer&Business Manager (formerly Plesk Billing)' started by Martin Blendinger, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Martin Blendinger

Martin Blendinger Guest

Hello, today I was all the day trying to install the latest plesk billing software in my Linux Cpanel Server.

I double checked all server requeriments and all are ok (php config, mysql, Zend, ioncube, etc)

I tried the Zend and the Ioncube version of the plesk billing 6.0.1 tar.gz file, both give me same error in the install process:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare sha256() in /home/wizhosti/public_html/clientes/lib-utils/sha256.php on line 212

cUrl was installed in the shell using:

yum install curl*

(I have root access, is a dedicated server)

but still give this red error. I fix the path in the config.php, but it still give this red alert about curl no found.

Also I put a custom php.ini removing the disable_functions, and checked with a phpinfo() in the install folder, but it still give the yellow alert.

Php use phpsuexec, all files are 755 file permissions

the installer after the test, let me continue, I go to the page to add all the information of admin user and business name etc and when it reach Step 7, this error stop the process:

I really don't know what more to do, I can't found a clear troubleshooting info in the forums or google.

Help please ?