• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can't login to panel

N

NeelG

Hello,

I can access the login page via https://localhost:8443 as well as through whatever hostname and hostname -f returns in place of localhost. I enter the admin credentials, and it takes me right back to the login page as if nothing happened. Access logs show nothing useful - just that I was requesting resources. There is no error log next to the access log.

I know I'm entering the right credentials because I'll get a little error box above the login entry saying I entered incorrect information if I enter things wrong. I am running Ubuntu 8.04 in a VM and am trying to test this thing out. I have no key yet - I just downloaded it from the website. Any help to get beyond the login screen would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Escallated similar problem today to their service support, after 8 hours still no sollution;
1st level helpdesk forwarded the problem to 2e level, but .... nothing yet.

The problem has something todo with sw_cp_server. (Have a close look to your log file)

I'm very disappointed about the updates and services. Do they ever test it before launching it ?

Can anybody please offer any insight on what I should do? I might just try to reinstall it fresh since it's a VM environment. Has anybody had this problem before or is there anything I need to look for in the access log that isn't obvious?

Escallated similar problem today to their service support, after 8 hours still no sollution;
1st level helpdesk forwarded the problem to 2e level, but .... nothing yet.

The problem has something todo with sw_cp_server. (Have a close look to your log file)

I'm very disappointed about the updates and services. Do they ever test it before launching it ?

Send me Ticket ID in PM. I will escalate it from me side.

Last edited:
Is there a version I can downgrade to / fresh install that works in an Ubuntu VM environment? I see nothing about sw_cp_server in the access log. Are there any other log file locations other than /usr/local/psa/admin/logs ?

Log for sw-cp-server is /var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log

Thanks. I have downgraded to 9.3 and had minimal issues with the install. Once I worked around them, I was able to login, so I am now using 9.3.

Back