1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Can't remove domain from Plesk 9.0 cp!!!

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Windows Issue, Fixes, How-To' started by SAFEKOMN, Aug 28, 2010.

1. SAFEKOMN

SAFEKOMN Guest

I created and then deleted same domain two or three times now i can't remove it from Plesk cp while its directory has been removed from IIS 7 console and in "D:\inetpub\vhosts" folder.
    After confirmation of d removal it says that " Information: Domains have been removed." but its still there.

It does not allow me to creat a same domain and when i click on that domain in DOMAINS page it show "Error: DNSZone::Table::select() failed: no such row in the table"

Could you please help me out of this??????
    Win2008 server is installed on 1&1 server.
    Thank you in advance.

2. PayamJ

PayamJ Guest

Can't remove domain from Plesk 9.2.1

I created and then deleted same domain two or three times now i can't remove it from Plesk cp while its directory has been removed from IIS 6 console and in "c:\inetpub\vhosts" folder.
    After confirmation of d removal it says that " Information: Domains have been removed." but its still there.

Could you please help me out of this??????
    Thank you in advance.