• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can't remove domain Plesk is Horrible

P

project3

Im tired of paying for something that never works.
I have 5 plesk licenses left now on windows.

We've went to Cpanel as we've never had one problem.

We cant even give away a plesk account to a client, they now know just how buggy and it never works.

All 10 of our cpanel linux work good every day.

The five plesk on windows break down daily, plesk has never worked at all on any of the servers.

We cant remove domains now so on a day when we need to remove and add an account becuase of coarse plesk didn't add the domain correctly.

Now we again have a server that is worthless thanks to plesk.

Our noc says they won't even help us with plesk on windows becasue they say its horrible software thats full of bugs, and thats why it doesn't work.

As soon as cpanel has a windows version we will never do business with plesk ever again.

Nice rant. Why don't you post it on your NOC's board who does not want to support you? SWsoft supports their customers.

Problem with deleting domains is actually related to the way Windows work - you can't delete an open file, unlike on Unix. But we will solve that problem anyway.

If CPanel could release anything on Windows, they would do it already, but it does not seem like they can.

Hi, if you need help with your plesk, maybe I can help ;) DCs are mostly very useless when it comes to plesk, they don't know anything.

I got this it took several hours of manually removing the domain from the database and mail enable. It would never remove from the IIs management console. It did allow me to readd the domain even though it was still listed in iis.

Now the reason I pay for plesk is so I can do these things fast and easy, If I wanted to manually do stuff I wouldn't have control panels.

Originally posted by project3
I got this it took several hours of manually removing the domain from the database and mail enable. It would never remove from the IIs management console. It did allow me to readd the domain even though it was still listed in iis.

Now the reason I pay for plesk is so I can do these things fast and easy, If I wanted to manually do stuff I wouldn't have control panels.

And again, the most Plesk4Win issues are related not to Plesk but to Win. Here are lots of people, who are experienced in Plesk and in Windows. Just ask them HOW TO. Or ask Plesk guys - I know they are looking this forums through. At last ask Plesk supporters - IMHO that`s what they are earning their money for!

Back