• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can't remove domains from Plesk

L

Lee / Raheel

Hello, my server has been inactive for about a month and my key expired about a few weeks ago, before I turned the server off everything was working perfect, I now switch my server on and my domains didn't work (I try to access the website and it says some errors about key mappings, other domains work and all the settings are the same) somebody advised me to try to remove the domain and add it back, It says the domain has been removed sucessfully but it is still there in the pane o.0! I have been at this for hours and I can't seem to find a way to remove this stupid domain! (I have deleted the email accounts/vhosts/cleared sites cache in regedit) I can't find a way to remove it.. can somebody help?

Hello?? I need help! I can't get help from parallels support because it says my key doesn't support it! I need help fast :(!

Back