• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

can't send mail with webmail outside the server

O

oliviercreacom

I'm using Plesk 7.6 for Windows on a 2003 server

For any of my domains on this server, i can't send mail with webmail outside if the recipient is outside the domain. But it work fine with other mail program like outlook or thunderbird.
For instance on this server i have mydomain1.com and mydomain2.com, and on another server i have outsidedomain.com
With webmail.mydomain1.com i CAN send mails to mydomain2.com but not to outsidedomain.com, the same for webmail.mydomain2.com and any other domains from my server.
But i can send mail from mydomain1.com to outsidedomain.com with Thunderbird or Outlook ?

Have you heard of that ? What could be the cause ?
My client need to have the use of webmail because they're having trouble with their computer connection at work ATM (so they can''t use Outlook)

Thank you

Back