• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Can't view website if inside network

I

ifixsys

Guest
Here is how my test environment is set up:

-Plesk located at subdomain1.domain.com
-Test website is located at subdomain2.domain.com
-domain.com does NOT point to plesk server ip.
-subdomain2 ip = subdomain1 ip

Basically, if I'm on the LAN, I can't see subdomain2.domain.com, but I can still see subdomain1.domain.com (plesk cp). But, if I'm outside the network, both the plesk cp and the test site load fine. I can use nslookup to resolve the hostname fine inside the network, but I just can't access it using a browser. What's going on here that's preventing me from accessing the test site?

Thanks :)
 
I just realized the hostname defined on the router for the server was pointing to the wrong ip. Sorry, noob mistake :)

Thanks for the fast reply though :)
 
Back
Top