• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

CBM Setup - Plan Properties - Sites published with SiteBuilder

R

RickR

I'm looking for specific information regarding the Plan Property: Sites published with SiteBuilder

I'm having a difficult time reading into this, Sites published with SiteBuilder. If I have a client with 5 domains and "Sites published with SiteBuilder" is set to 3, are they disallowed from using Site Builder for two of the five domains?

I have not found any specific information in the Admin documentation or the Panel Help or threads across the internet.

Close but no cigar...

I would have expected a simple anwer in relative short time but I keep forgetting that this is as good as it gets here.

FYI: for future reference click the Help link at the top of the page which opens the online help, in the contents scroll down to Appendix D. Appendix D shows some of the property details but not all. In particular it apparently has not been updated to V10 features and properties. Domains, Domain Aliases, Subdomains are talked about but nothing on Sites published with Site Builder. I guess we'll have to wait....

Found it!!! You'll never guess where....

Wow this is sooooo much fun!!!

I found a definition for Sites published with SiteBuilder, guess where? Nope not in the CBM help doc, Nope not in the Online help, give up? At the bottom of page 27 of the plesk-10-administrator-guide. That seems sooo odd, I expected to find it in the CBM Admin Guide. Must be some sort of Plesk easter egg? Anyway:

Sites published with SiteBuilder
The number of websites that can be published with SiteBuilder.

This really clears things up...So, I guess when there is a subdomain that's a website right? And I suppose Mobile Sites too?

Back