1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

cbm total and found subscriptions

Discussion in 'Customer&Business Manager (formerly Plesk Billing)' started by paulkelly, Nov 23, 2012.

1. paulkelly

paulkelly New Pleskian

60%
    hi.
    in cbm when i click show all subscriptions for clients there is a count of subscriptions in this format..for example

5 found (7 total)

why would there be a lesser number found than the total?

thanks
    Paul

2. DmitryK.

DmitryK. Regular Pleskian

30%
    Hello,

1) I think that you have set up a filter on the "Subscriptions" page. To Reset it, click on the "^" button with "TRANS_SHOW_SEARCH_BOX" span (it is located in the top-right corner under "Parallels" logo), open search box and click on the "Reset Search" button. Lesser number - is how much items found by search configuration on the current page
    2) Search configuration could be automatically applied if you click on the "Synced" or "Syncing" subscriptions on the "Home" page

Best regatds,
    Dmitry

Last edited: Nov 23, 2012